- The Purchaser consults with and contracts with Cycladic International to acquire a life insurance policy that meets their specific criteria.
- Cycladic International owns or identifies life insurance policies for purchase, that meets the purchaser’s criteria.
- Ownership and beneficial interest of the Policy are changed from Cycladic International to the purchaser or designated third party.
- The Purchaser or third party becomes the owner and beneficiary of a life insurance policy insuring a U.S. individual.
- The escrow agent, upon receipt of these recorded changes from the insurance company, will release the purchaser’s the escrowed funds to Cycladic International.